THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY is Book 2 of the Digital Photography Series. It is a highly illustrated guide to camera settings, composition guidelines, and sources of inspiration.
Learn how to move from snapshots to works of art. In this second book of the DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SERIES by Al Judge, the focus is on artistic presentation and pleasing images. Learn from the experience of others.
- What are “Typical” camera settings for popular types of images?
- What factors make some images more appealing than others?
- How do you find your source of inspiration?
- How do other photographers view there art? What inspires them?
- What equipment do you need for better results?